Friday, October 28, 2011

0 Mainstream Rap Music..The same thing over and over again.

                Every time I turn on the radio or television I see and hear the same thing over and over again. 
These rappers talking about balling, popping bottles, women, drugs, getting money. The list goes on and the singers still talk about the same thing, having sex or being in the club.Don’t you ever get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again? The music industry is a joke. They just change the beat around, rearrange the lyrics and there you go! A new song. It’s insanity! They present you with the illuminated dream of “living the life” or “doing it big”in a attempt to sell it to you and you buy it. I used to be one of those people until I woke up realized the reality of it all.  These rappers talk about themselves while forgetting about the listeners and you listen to them. That’s like If you have a friend and they are constantly talking about themselves would you want to listen to them? Over and over again? Probably not but I bet if they put a dope beat behind it you probably would. It’s shame but it’s the truth. On top of the typical things the “artist” talk about they say nothing positive. They say nothing to motivate you to do something with your life. To try to get a decent job, support your family, or even learn some knowledge or values. They tell you to party and live like it’s your day on earth. Commit sins, Go to the club and drink till you pass out. Sleep with as many people as you can till you catch a virus. etc..Sounds like i’m making this stuff up but I am not. After I came into the truth there came a moment in my life where I could’nt take it any more and as soon I separated myself away from it, I was able to stop and see what it really was. Garbage.. Nothing that could benefit me or my life like the word of God. Forget about the fake dream of “living the life" according to the music world. I’ve been so blessed after following God and  not some rapper’s imagination. Wake and come out the matrix.
your ad here

comments

0 Responses to "Mainstream Rap Music..The same thing over and over again."

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

eNews & Updates

Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!

Recent Video Post - Wickedness in the Music Industry